• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The Venting Thread

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
"OMG he NEVER does that!!!" they keep telling me as I clean the 4th puddle of dog piss off my floor/couch/ottoman/hearth... :mad::mad::mad:
If it's a "he", he'll mark anything, any time, anywhere... often. Even when denutted, many male dogs will still mark territory. We will NEVER own another male dog. If it's a friend's dog and marks in our home, I would go rattle some pots and pans in the kitchen. "I'm boiling water. Bring your mutt. We're gonna boil the p*ss outta him. I've got some great recipes for Kung Pow Pug and General Tso's Chow."

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
It's 24 SEP and Costco has Christmas Trees for sale.

962.gif

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
"OMG he NEVER does that!!!" they keep telling me as I clean the 4th puddle of dog piss off my floor/couch/ottoman/hearth... :mad::mad::mad:

My puppy is just on 6 months old. It was my partner who decided on a female for that very reason. It’s been great. No marking territory or cocking leg.

It's 24 SEP and Costco has Christmas Trees for sale.

Global shortening.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Our female Black Lab was somewhere near 2 years old when we adopted her. She had been picked up as a pregnant stray in Oklahoma and taken to a kill shelter. A local rescue group brought her up here and we adopted her... after she had 9 pups and they were weaned. The rescue group took her to a vet for spaying. We picked her up from the vet and brought her home.
The very first day in her new home, she peed on the carpet ONCE. We had a very stern conversation. Almost 3 years later, she has never had an accident in the house. She goes out about 7 p.m. every evening. Sleeps straight through and goes out after she eats breakfast around 6 a.m. We've been so lucky with her that way.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
They should be cleaning up after their own damn dog.

Also, after the second time, dog stays outside my house.
Honestly I didn't trust that they'd clean it completely, so it was the "if you want something done right..." scenario. Good news is that dog will never see the inside of my house again (they live in AZ) after yesterday.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Honestly I didn't trust that they'd clean it completely, so it was the "if you want something done right..." scenario. Good news is that dog will never see the inside of my house again (they live in AZ) after yesterday.
This is true...they probably wouldn't. Makes sense.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.