• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

the world series

caddyshackgolf

Be The Ball
Feb 22, 2005
Well, Ik there is a lot of season left, but I was just wondering who you are thinking might take the series.

Im hoping that the yankees will but its not gonna happen, so im rooting for the Orioles.

Kilted Arab

Apr 30, 2005
caddyshackgolf said:
Well, Ik there is a lot of season left, but I was just wondering who you are thinking might take the series.

Im hoping that the yankees will but its not gonna happen, so im rooting for the Orioles.

This is the World Series, right?

How are the UK doing? Australia? China? Russia? India? Are the French in it? I hope they get stuffed.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
The Yankees? Are you not right in the head, boy? :D

White Sox. They've been my team since I can remember, and they been the shits for a long time.

100 win season, baby....

R35

OP
caddyshackgolf

caddyshackgolf

Be The Ball
Feb 22, 2005
Rockford35 said:
The Yankees? Are you not right in the head, boy? :D

White Sox. They've been my team since I can remember, and they been the shits for a long time.

100 win season, baby....

R35

I've liked the yankees since as long i can remember

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
although playoff baseball is on a whole different level, i now refuse to watch baseball until they enforce a salary cap, for their payroll the yankees sure do suck, randy johnson used to be my favorite player but i just can't stand the yankees

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Kilted Arab said:
Who's in the final? Did Scotland make it?

Strange that yer lot never made the jump to baseball Kilted, seein as how half the population of the east-end of Glasgow are very adept with the swing of a baseball bat ... cant be much difference between a ball and a knee cap ;)

Kilted Arab

Apr 30, 2005
Dave Ireland said:
Strange that yer lot never made the jump to baseball Kilted, seein as how half the population of the east-end of Glasgow are very adept with the swing of a baseball bat ... cant be much difference between a ball and a knee cap ;)

Dodgy place, the east-side. Lot of Irish there....!

More than once my car was given a tanning. Damned soap-dodgers.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Kilted Arab said:
Dodgy place, the east-side. Lot of Irish there....!

More than once my car was given a tanning. Damned soap-dodgers.

You mean they didn't do a good enough job firt time round, them and their bats. No wonder they didn't progess to the "World Series".

I always laugh at that WS thang. I wonder where the pre-qualifiers are each year?

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
IrishGolfer said:
I always laugh at that WS thang. I wonder where the pre-qualifiers are each year?

They are too busy getting ready for the Olympics and their 11th place finish LOL.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Haha - I suppose at the end of your little joke Stevie crashes into a tree and dies?? HAHA very funny mutha Fu**a... your mama got a wooden leg with a kickstand man...

I aplogize if noone got this :D

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
VtDivot said:
Haha - I suppose at the end of your little joke Stevie crashes into a tree and dies?? HAHA very funny mutha Fu**a... your mama got a wooden leg with a kickstand man...

I aplogize if noone got this :D

You can't get such a "delerious" comment past me, my friend.

"Gus, don't lie to me. Your wife's a bigfoot, isn't she Gus...."

R35

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Rockford35 said:
You can't get such a "delerious" comment past me, my friend.

"Gus, don't lie to me. Your wife's a bigfoot, isn't she Gus...."

R35

Nice one Rock - but did you make the Stevie Wonder reference to this thread???

Goonie Goo-Goo...

🔥 Latest posts