• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

This may be the most beautiful putter made!

MyBluC4

Jan 23, 2008
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 10px" vAlign=top><FORM encType=multipart/form-data method=post name=cart_quantity action=http://www.tourspecgolf.com/product_info.php?cPath=3&action=add_product&><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=3 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">
awww.tourspecgolf.com_images_i33large.jpg
</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- // EOF MaxiDVD: Modified For Ultimate Images Pack! //--></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR><!--Lango Added for Template MOD: EOF--><!-- RCI [BOM] -productinfo-bottom : includes/runtime/productinfo/CDS_1showpages_productinfo_bottom.php --><!-- RCI [EOM] -productinfo-bottom : includes/runtime/productinfo/CDS_1showpages_productinfo_bottom.php --><!-- RCI [BOM] -productinfo-bottom : includes/runtime/productinfo/FDMS_productinfo_bottom.php --><!-- RCI [EOM] -productinfo-bottom : includes/runtime/productinfo/FDMS_productinfo_bottom.php --></TBODY></TABLE></FORM><!-- RCI [BOM] -global-bottom : includes/runtime/global/CDS_CDpathSession_global_bottom.php --><!-- RCI [EOM] -global-bottom : includes/runtime/global/CDS_CDpathSession_global_bottom.php --><!-- RCI [BOM] -global-bottom : includes/runtime/global/CDS_navigation_global_bottom.php --><!-- RCI [EOM] -global-bottom : includes/runtime/global/CDS_navigation_global_bottom.php --></TD><TD class=right-bg vAlign=top><!-- right_navigation //-->Shopping cart

Total Items: 0
Total Price: $0.00
awww.tourspecgolf.com_templates_tsg_img_basket.pngawww.tourspecgolf.com_templates_tsg_img_checkout.png

<SCRIPT src="https://seal.verisign.com/getseal?host_name=www.tourspecgolf.com&size=M&use_flash=YES&use_transparent=YES&lang=en"></SCRIPT><SCRIPT language=VBScript> on error resume next MM_play = ( IsObject(CreateObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash." & MM_cVer)))</SCRIPT><OBJECT id=s_m codeBase="https://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,0,0" classid=clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000 width=115 height=82>

<EMBED src="https://seal.verisign.com/getseal?at=1&sealid=1&dn=www.tourspecgolf.com&lang=en" loop=false menu=false quality=best wmode=transparent swLiveConnect=FALSE WIDTH="115" HEIGHT="82" NAME="s_m" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="https://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" allowScriptAccess="always"> </EMBED> </OBJECT>
aextended_validation_ssl.verisign.com_dot_clear.gif

awww.tourspecgolf.com_banners_payments.png

awww.tourspecgolf.com_banners_tsgreal.png

awww.tourspecgolf.com_images_blogsidead.jpg

awww.tourspecgolf.com_images_burnersidead.jpg

awww.tourspecgolf.com_images_titleistsidead.jpg

awww.tourspecgolf.com_images_crazysidead.jpg

awww.tourspecgolf.com_images_mizunosidead.jpg

awww.tourspecgolf.com_images_clevelandsidead.jpg

awww.tourspecgolf.com_images_pingsidead.jpg

awww.tourspecgolf.com_images_burnertpsidead.jpg

awww.tourspecgolf.com_images_nikesidead.jpg

awww.tourspecgolf.com_images_titleistclubsad.jpg
<!-- right_navigation_eof //--></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- body_eof //--><!-- footer //--><!-- RCI [BOM] -footer-top : includes/runtime/footer/sss_footer_top.php --><!-- RCI [EOM] -footer-top : includes/runtime/footer/sss_footer_top.php --></P><CENTER>http://www.tourspecgolf.com/Diamana-2009-kai39li-Shaft</CENTER>

lildudejds

Shut up ya dumb beaver...
Supporting Member
Aug 2, 2005
It's beautiful alright! But I don't even want to know the price!

OP
MyBluC4

MyBluC4

Jan 23, 2008
No you don't. It's a limited edition from one of the finest, if not the top forging house in Japan. Far more than I can afford, but a real beauty never the less.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
No you don't. It's a limited edition from one of the finest, if not the top forging house in Japan. Far more than I can afford, but a real beauty never the less.

I guess i don't understand why you need S30C steel in a putter?

For knives, and tools, i can understand having really nice steel...but for a putter? It's not going to be coming in contact with anything harder than even cheap soft steel....so its not for wear purposes. Maybe its for feel...idk.

I'm not that educated on putters honestly.

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
I would probably pick it up off the rack and give it a try in the shop. So I think it looks nice enough to do that. But I can't see myself putting down any cash for it. And that is ultimately the point of making a putter right.

OP
MyBluC4

MyBluC4

Jan 23, 2008
Think of it as art. Something forged, something special. A one time fling. Others do that when looking to purchase a Scotty, TM or TP Mills, Gold's Factory and other top notch, high end putters.
In any case, cost aside, I still think it's a beauty and bet it feels great.

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
The world needs less Anser style putters. Check out NEAD putters for some variety. I was set to order one until something came up, and he makes them for around the cost of a Scotty.

Kevin

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Think of it as art. Something forged, something special. A one time fling. Others do that when looking to purchase a Scotty, TM or TP Mills, Gold's Factory and other top notch, high end putters.
In any case, cost aside, I still think it's a beauty and bet it feels great.

The flaw in your argument is that cost is what sets this putter apart from everything else. The fact that it's forged and beautiful makes it no different that other models that are cheaper.

Spending money for the sake of spending makes no sense. And if people would realize that, they wouldn't be paying for hype instead of substance.

R35

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
Why isn't this SPAM?:diespam:

Links to Tourspec so we can buy this thing.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Why isn't this SPAM?:diespam:

Links to Tourspec so we can buy this thing.

I guarantee that the intent wasn't for anyone to purchase this putter from Tourspec. He was just showing it to the masses. No harm, no foul. :)

R35

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
definitely not spam but he could have just posted this side of the page, lol.

awww.tourspecgolf.com_images_i33large.jpg

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Spending money for the sake of spending makes no sense. And if people would realize that, they wouldn't be paying for hype instead of substance.

R35

And Scotty would go out of business:D

I personally feel if you pay more than about $80 for a putter, you are high on crack. Just my opinion though, don't get all riled up Wirehair or any of the other Scotty fan bois.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.