• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tiger Woods '12 anyone?

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I'm playing the game on my PS3, could we hook up and play online on the different platforms? Not that I'm good enough yet really anyway, but it might be fun to at least try !!!!!!

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
I'll play too. I'm not very good but it will be fun. I haven't played very much so my golfer doesn't hit it very far. Can I hit from the reds? lol

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
That figures, oh well? Its also rediculous, both are online, seems they should/could make them work together.

Could they? Absolutely. Will they? Absolutely not.

Why? There's no ROI. That would be a massive undertaking just speaking from the software side of things, not to mention two massive companies(sony and microsoft) would have to work together without money flowing either way. After all that, it's not going to make either one of them any more money. Neither will gain any market share so it's simply not worth it for them.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Yeah if you can't go...

"OuuuhhhOOOOHHH!!!!!" When you've got a 40 footer inching toward the hole, it just isn't golf.

I've got a studly custom golfer too, guys. Prepare yourself accordingly. Flashy pants and all.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
lol...I'm more into COD with the headset...

I don't know if i would even play COD if i could't scream "BOOOOOM HEADSHOT" into the mic

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
Yeah, a headset is a must to play COD. I'll have to tinker with my live settings before I can use my mic though. I turned off all xbl chat communications because my 4 year old plays a lot. I tried to turn chat back on about a week ago and couldn't figure it out.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
WHEN ARE WE DOIN' THIS THING, BOYS?!

edit: I HATE the title of this thread.

I DON'T KNOW WHEN I'LL HAVE TIME!

lol...I can't plan when i'll be on this week...way too many things that are not time specific this weekend.

I SHOULD be on sunday night around 7pm or so...but I can't say that for sure.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I had about an hour's worth of time online last night but couldn't remember you're tag sux...I'll add it sometime, hopefully we can figure out a date/time to play a round the three of us.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
I sent you friend request about a week ago SUX.

It's hard for me to make plans too. It's seems like the only time I get to play is after everyone has went to bed. Which is usually like 10pm. If you catch me on, I'm game though.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I sent you friend request about a week ago SUX.

It's hard for me to make plans too. It's seems like the only time I get to play is after everyone has went to bed. Which is usually like 10pm. If you catch me on, I'm game though.

I see you on every now and then, but typically you're playing games that I'm assuming you are playing with your son(maybe you just like children games...lol jk). I don't want to bother your family time so I don't typically send any requests.

🔥 Latest posts