• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tiger Woods '12 anyone?

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
I see you on every now and then, but typically you're playing games that I'm assuming you are playing with your son(maybe you just like children games...lol jk). I don't want to bother your family time so I don't typically send any requests.

You wouldn't be bothering me man. But you're right, it's usually my son playing if it's early in the evening. Of course I do like to play Spiderman, Batman and Kung Fu Panda. :)

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
You wouldn't be bothering me man. But you're right, it's usually my son playing if it's early in the evening. Of course I do like to play Spiderman, Batman and Kung Fu Panda. :)

How old is your son? My daughter is 6 and likes to play Kung Fu Panda but she's not very good at it. She doesn't want to play very much but it would be fun to try and get them online and watch them play.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
Yeah, that would be cool. My son is 4, but you wouldn't know it by playing games with him...he's good. I bought him a miniature controller and he rocks it, lol. He's had a lot of practice though...the winter time kills us. We play a LOT of games.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I hardly ever get on during the week. I'm up for some gaming Friday or Saturday night this week if you boys want a virtual golf beatdown >:}

Again... hate the name of this thread.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
I hardly ever get on during the week. I'm up for some gaming Friday or Saturday night this week if you boys want a virtual golf beatdown >:}

Again... hate the name of this thread.

I'm up for some Toger, it may be a little later though. It would work better if I can get the kids to bed 1st.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I'm up for some Toger

Read that earlier, didn't notice your intentional typo. VERY funny. Toger...

I'm up for playing later Friday if you want. I don't go to the gym Friday and I rarely have anything else to do, so whenever works for you chaps works for me. I'm not usually on there just diddlin' around.

Would be great to get you guys on there playing tournament. It's so real, in the sense that if you're 1% off with your "swing stick" move your ball is very frequently DEEP right/left. I've been in places I never saw before in Tournament mode. It really is a riot. And like I said, putting... Oh boy, putting.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
Read that earlier, didn't notice your intentional typo. VERY funny. Toger...

I'm up for playing later Friday if you want. I don't go to the gym Friday and I rarely have anything else to do, so whenever works for you chaps works for me. I'm not usually on there just diddlin' around.

Would be great to get you guys on there playing tournament. It's so real, in the sense that if you're 1% off with your "swing stick" move your ball is very frequently DEEP right/left. I've been in places I never saw before in Tournament mode. It really is a riot. And like I said, putting... Oh boy, putting.

Jeez, you guys are going to kick my ass with that tour mode business.

I think we can all enter the same tournament without actually being on at the same time...but that kinda takes the fun out of it.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Heckling is mandatory. That being said, tournament mode can humble the finest virtual golfer...

I hit putts 20 feet past the hole FREQUENTLY on tournament mode!!!

We can warm up on Tour Pro. We'll do match play so no one has to suffer through a 6-putt or anything (hopefully). Then... TOURNAMENT >:}

I'm psyched, boys!!! Maybe I'll remove the grips from my real-life wedges while you blokes are hacking it back and forth between bunkers

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Tomorrow, boys! What time are you gents gonna be available? Im good pretty much anytime after 7.

🔥 Latest posts