• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tiger Woods '12 anyone?

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Virtual golf in the winter counts as real golf, bro.

I'll definitely be on by 8, clark. Bonding time before our third shows up! What's your gamertag?

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
Sorry guys...wife had plans for me. ;)

I'm on all the time though. Anytime you guys see me on, just hit me up.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I saw you on the other night AG but I was already too wiped out x.x I'm getting a new TV very soon so I'll definitely be looking for some time to warm it up on TW12 :D

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I need a new gaming TV.

Rockin an old tube 27" that a buddy gave me when he was moving...it's alright, but an HD TV would be much better.

Too much other stuff I need to buy first...like an EOTech sight for my AR, new fish finders for my boat, and a new roof for the house.....

shep3470

Apr 5, 2009
Omaha, NE
I need a new gaming TV.

Rockin an old tube 27" that a buddy gave me when he was moving...it's alright, but an HD TV would be much better.

Too much other stuff I need to buy first...like an EOTech sight for my AR, new fish finders for my boat, and a new roof for the house.....

Once you go HD you will never go back. Got my first HDTV 4 years ago, a 50" Samsung, and have since gone up to a 70". You can find great deals on them right now and prices, they say, are still going to drop.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Once you go HD you will never go back. Got my first HDTV 4 years ago, a 50" Samsung, and have since gone up to a 70". You can find great deals on them right now and prices, they say, are still going to drop.

I don't need one anywhere near that size. Actually, after playing on a few of my friends large HDTV's it hinders me during games like COD because the screens are so wide my eyes have to move to far. I don't see people quick enough. Somewhere around a 30" would be perfect...I've seen those for cheap.

🔥 Latest posts