• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tiger Woods 2015 Masters Prediction Thread

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
There has been enough discussion that this probably deserves its own thread.

I predict he makes the cut but doesn't run top ten.

Queball915

Jan 29, 2014
I don't think he will be in the top but I believe and hope he just plays decent and gets through the tournament and looks like a professional golfer again. A healthy tiger is good for the game.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Thursday, 77.
Friday, on #16 he is now +12 and won't make the cut. He calls for a cart and says he rushed trying to come back. The talk will be whether or not he'll be back to play the U.S. Open in June.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Gets caught with the waitress from the local Chil-Fil-A; Lindsey finds out and stabs him with a ski pole, causing him to chunk all his chip shots. Withdraws Friday, mid-round - seen at the airport boarding G5 with said waitress. You heard it here 1st. You're welcome.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I don't know what to think about this one.

Half of me thinks he'll have back trouble(again) after a few bladed chips...the other half is confident he makes the cut and finishes top 25.

I really hope he does well. I don't think he ever will attain that pure dominance he once had, but I feel like he still has the talent to do well enough on the tour.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
I think he sends 2 fans to the first aid station with severe shin bruising.

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
There was a survey recently by ESPN of like 100 tour pros, and two determinations were that Bubba is the least popular, and that tiger will win major No. 15

That last part wasn't put into context however, so I dunno if that is in general, he'll win another, or that he'll win it this week...

🔥 Latest posts