• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tiger Woods car crash?

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Just heard that Tiger Woods has had a car accident just after 0200 this morning. Mixed reports some say he's seriously injured others say he has been released from Hospital. Reports also say crash not drink related but charges are pending.

Apparently the accident happened outside his house, he hit a fire hydrant and then a neighbours tree?

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
Domestic rage?????? You will remember earlier this year I suggested that the reason for Tiger's problems on the course may have been mariage related. Video

Video

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
doesn't sound serious at all. i wonder if he was pissed off cause the wife told him to hit the road.

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Domestic rage?????? You will remember earlier this year I suggested that the reason for Tiger's problems on the course may have been mariage related. Video

Video

My speakers on my PC are broken. What is the genral drift? News over here report that there have been reports of an affair and the injuries substained don't seem to have been caused by the crash? It was apparently at low speed, so much so that the air bags didn't deploy?

Kumabjorn

Oct 30, 2009
Tiger Woods was invovled in a one-car crash around 2:25 a.m. ET near his Isleworth home in Windermere, Fla., the Orlando Sentinel is reporting.

The Sentinel says that Woods' car hit a fire hydrant while he was pulling out of his house and then struck a tree on his neighbor's property. He was transported to Health Central Hosptial in Ocoee and listed in serious condition.

The paper said the Florida Highway Patrol reported the airbags in Woods' Cadillac Escalade did not deploy, which means the vehicle was traveling under 33 mph.

FHP did not report the accident until just after 2 p.m. today. The agency said the crash remains under investigation and charges are pending.

A Health Central hospital employee said at 2:30 p.m. that Woods was not a patient, the Sentinel reported. A hospital operator would not say if Woods had been treated and released.

Domestic dispute?

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States

Video

Me thinks you may be correct. Kinda funny that news of a supposed affair breaks the airwaves & then within a day he crashes his SUV at 2:30 in the morning.

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
easy though. the wife is always the reason.( it ain't money problems).

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Looks like his poor driving extends past the boundaries of the links.

Rumors of an affair and a pain killer habit are beginning to gain steam. Looks like Tigers perfect world has hit a small snag.

sevelingard

Nov 27, 2009
i guess his bad driving follows him everywhere!...ha crash at low speed he must of been drunk, i think the guy is an ass, he "let go" of that club into the crowd in Australia that was it for me, it think he is a spoiled child...major naughty in my book.
Its a shame as sometimes his golf is amazing..

burlguy

Oct 23, 2006
Oh no ..... How will I sleep at night knowing that he is addicted to pain pills... Having an affair and is a pompous spoiled brat with a bad attitude. Who likes to take the lords name in vain every time he hits a bad shot.

He has got it all in terms of material possession, but where is the peace?

🔥 Latest posts