• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tiger Woods car crash?

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
it'll get better. wait til the damage control boloney comes out.

Some of it already has started, supposedly Elin pulled him out of the car. Was that after breaking the rear window, climbing thru the smashed window & over the shards of glass, and kicking open one of the 4 doors that supposedly wouldn't open?

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
so,safe to say he's not playing next week. :laugh:

If the Enquirer report is correct, he may have to play in order to afford a divorce settlement which could make Greg Normans look like chump change.

burlguy

Oct 23, 2006
I guess the Cadillacs crumple like a tin can when you side swipe a tree.

Thank God Elin got him out before it burst into flames..... She is a hero.

Tiger sacrificed himself when his suv went out of control. Rather then allow the vehicle to crash through his next door neighbors house, Tiger steered into a fire hydrant. This still did not bring the unruly beast under control. So denying his mortal fears he steered for the closest tree and ended the carnage with no loss of life. However because he now realizes that his wife would be devastated if anything happened to him, he must leave her, to protect her. Fortunately he has found someone who wants his love/money.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country

Tiger sacrificed himself when his suv went out of control. Rather then allow the vehicle to crash through his next door neighbors house, Tiger steered into a fire hydrant. This still did not bring the unruly beast under control. So denying his mortal fears he steered for the closest tree and ended the carnage with no loss of life. However because he now realizes that his wife would be devastated if anything happened to him, he must leave her, to protect her. Fortunately he has found someone who wants his love/money.

Funny.

I can literally hear the blood being sucked. Wow.

If true, someone's going to get very rich.

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008

wasn't he racing off to a Black Friday sale?

burlguy

Oct 23, 2006
Exactly as I thought....

Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Tiger Woods did not suffer facial lacerations from a car accident. They were inflicted by his wife, Elin Nordegren -- according to a conversation Woods had Friday after the accident.

1127_tigerwoods_elinwoods_80194765_ex.jpg

Tiger has yet to be formally interviewed by the Florida Highway Patrol -- that should happen this afternoon. But we're told Tiger had a conversation Friday -- with a non-law enforcement type -- detailing what went down before his Escalade hit a fire hydrant.

We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source, she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty retreat for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club.

We're told Woods became "distracted," thought the vehicle was stopped, and looked to see what had happened. At that point the SUV hit the fire hydrant and then hit a tree.

We're also told Woods had said during the conversation Friday he had been taking prescription pain medication for an injury, which could explain why he seemed somewhat out of it at the scene.

ejdahl21

Never Lay Up
Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2007
Wow, what a story brewing. I totaled my mini van three weeks ago and I didn't even make the back page. Guess I'm about a billion dollars short of making the news.

OP
ManchesterGolfer

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Oh dear, Mrs Woods isn't looking too hot in that Photo. If my Son makes it as a Sporting icon weather that be at Golf, Football or whatever, I'm gonna tell him not to Marry until his careea is over and/or he's achieved his goals. If I were Tiger I'd be playing the field not commiting to one Woman, maybe he's learn't his mistake, he should have had a chat to me before tieing the knot.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
I have 3 comments:

1. Elin can rake her nails across my back anytime.
2. I want to see the "mistress" naked.
3. I guarantee you John Daly has already lifted a glass in Tiger's honor.

Oh, and one question: Why should I care about this?

🔥 Latest posts