• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tiger's gonna take a dump...

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
I remember the skins games of the 80s when the public got to see popular players joking around and playing for huge sums.

Perhaps Phil and Tiger are turning into the Freddy Couples and Fuzzy Zoeller’s of the 80s.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Agree with about 99% of the comments. Ain't gonna pay to watch two rich folks, who haven't either won on Tour for some time, trash talk each other for a few holes of golf. Had it been on an open channel and a significant number from the "loser" gone to a good charity, I might have watched.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
I literally have never watched a PPV event of any type. I'm already paying for service, why the heck should I pay anything additional? There is NO sporting event, nor ANY athlete that is worth any more money than they are already getting through ticket sales, standard TV contracts, salary, etc. etc.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I literally have never watched a PPV event of any type. I'm already paying for service, why the heck should I pay anything additional? There is NO sporting event, nor ANY athlete that is worth any more money than they are already getting through ticket sales, standard TV contracts, salary, etc. etc.
Likewise... NEVER have paid for a PPV sporting event and have NEVER paid for a movie or anything above and beyond our regular monthly cable/satellite bill. I guess some may consider that since we now have Netflix, we do pay for something "extra". We get a lot for the $11/month.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
BMW Championship

upload_2018-9-6_10-41-52.png

🔥 Latest posts

Members online