• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tiger's Return

DalysBartender

Jan 27, 2009
All things considered, it looks more and more like the CA Championship at Doral might be the money bet.
I say mark March 12th on your calendars.
What does everyone think?

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Welcome to Shottalk! Seems like it might happen, we'll have to see.

rolltherock

Dec 9, 2008
Have no idea when, but my gut tells me he is going to be better than ever once he gets his tournament mindset back. I had my ACL and medial meniscus repaired and it revolutionezed my game. The meniscus had been bad for years, but when the ACL popped it had to get fixed. I finally had the ability to finish onto a firm left side w/o wanting to fall to the ground. I was doing a modified Gary Player run after the ball at impact for a while there!

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Already have march 12th marked!!!

(its my birthday ;)).

What a nice birthday present that would be.

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Tiger's return? Where did he go?

Everytime I turn on the Golf Channel, he's right there!

:D

I'd have to agree with this. The guy took some needed time off to rehab and injury and knock his wife up, again!! It was disgusting how much tv time he took up when he wasn't even playing!!

I can't really say I've missed the guy, but as long as he's healed up and took the time his knee needed I welcome his return.

figjam

Aug 29, 2007
Have no idea when, but my gut tells me he is going to be better than ever once he gets his tournament mindset back. I had my ACL and medial meniscus repaired and it revolutionezed my game. The meniscus had been bad for years, but when the ACL popped it had to get fixed. I finally had the ability to finish onto a firm left side w/o wanting to fall to the ground. I was doing a modified Gary Player run after the ball at impact for a while there!
Good points here. I have also had left knee problems over th years, but when I got it fixed a few years back I couldn't believe the difference in playing pain free. Tiger was unbeatable over the last few years whilst playing on a crook left leg. He's been playing with pain for the last two or three years, and has wiped the floor with every pretender except Harrington, who is not pretender but the real deal. If Tigers op and rehab go according to plan and he is strong and pain free, it's just scary how good he might get. I honestly think he will be an even better player than before the op. For all tose Sergio fans here who are waiting for him to take the number 1 spot, you're dreaming. Within six months Tiger will be more dominant than ever and people will have forgotten all about the knee recon.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.