• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Today I'm pissed at Tiger!!!!!

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
I could care less what Tiger does in the bedroom and the whole scandle thing but today I'm pissed at Tiger. Today is the final day at Kapalua and he should be there. Kapalua is my favorite course to watch a televised tournament from and it pisses me off that for years Tiger has not played the Hawaii swing.

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
it's probably because it's too easy to notice a black guy with a white chick on those little Islands.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Gee, fisher, I thought you didn't watch a tournament unless Tiggy was playing??

OP
F

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
Gee, fisher, I thought you didn't watch a tournament unless Tiggy was playing??

I've watched about 10 minutes of it total this week. If Tiger and Phil were in it I'd be glued to my set.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I think the tournament has been grat. I've enjoyed watching it quite a lot..

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
it's probably because it's too easy to notice a black guy with a white chick on those little Islands.

ROFL - NVM.

But perhaps the Tiger boat is anchored just off Kapalua. If the Tiger boat's a rockin ....

DaGris

Bears fan in Georgia
Dec 8, 2007
he needs to get back out there and play....whats done is done...cant change what he did

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
he needs to get back out there and play....whats done is done...cant change what he did

+1, the ones that hate him for this are the ones that hated him already. The ones who dislike him for this, you are not going to change them with apologies and hiding. There are still tournaments being played.

You know there is still that competitiveness in tiger, and he will play. Not for the money as lord knows he has plenty of that(unless Elin takes it all), but for the game and to feed the competitive nature within him.

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
+1, the ones that hate him for this are the ones that hated him already. The ones who dislike him for this, you are not going to change them with apologies and hiding. There are still tournaments being played.

You know there is still that competitiveness in tiger, and he will play. Not for the money as lord knows he has plenty of that(unless Elin takes it all), but for the game and to feed the competitive nature within him.

-1, A guy like Tiger gets his competitive edge from his ability to focus. There are far too many current major distractions for him to play at the level that he'd want to play at - which, in my opinion, would ruin the game for him. If he played now, he would stop loving the game and golf can't afford to have that happen.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
-1, A guy like Tiger gets his competitive edge from his ability to focus. There are far too many current major distractions for him to play at the level that he'd want to play at - which, in my opinion, would ruin the game for him. If he played now, he would stop loving the game and golf can't afford to have that happen.

-1 to yours.

Tiger loves adversity, he can embrace this and win...a lot.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Love him or hate him, this hiding routine makes him look like a coward IMHO. NOT because I'm not a fan of his, simply because it does.

He needs to man up and be seen, with or without his family. This will not die until the public sees him moving on with his life.

And he needs to play, win or lose.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Isn't Tiger busy learning his lines for a guest spot on Californication? :wink:

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Apparently, the first photo of Tiger Woods in rehab for sexual addiction at a clinic in Hattiesburg, Mississippi

ai392.photobucket.com_albums_pp2_thetruereview01_Tigerrehab.png

WORLD EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: First Pictures Of Tiger Woods In Sex Rehab | RadarOnline.com

OP
F

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
He's been working out pleanty. Good god look at those leg muscles. Not that I look at guys legs or anything but man he is ripped. I'll probbably get heckled for months because of this post but wow. I think he took that kneee surgery post op therapy very seriously.

🔥 Latest posts