• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Top Contributors

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
The question is, does Limp talk as much in person? Does he get half way through his story and say, "to make a long story short...", upon which someone replies, under their breath, "too late"?

Lol, I'm kidding Limp. You're a valuable contributor around here, gotta give you hell though.

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
Limp is one of the best posters on here, he is up there on my list of members to play with.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
The question is, does Limp talk as much in person? Does he get half way through his story and say, "to make a long story short...", upon which someone replies, under their breath, "too late"?

Lol, I'm kidding Limp. You're a valuable contributor around here, gotta give you hell though.
Thanks, AG! If you only knew... The "abuse" I take on this discussion board is deserved, asked for, appreciated, and taken with a smile. My choice of career... and I do love my job... "blesses" me with the opportunity to be called every name in the book on a quite regular basis. I've had some pretty hefty construction tools thrown at me in anger. I've had one irate carpenter come at me with a 20 oz. framing hammer. If one would take any comments made on an internet forum seriously, they do not have a very good perspective of what is really important in life.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Limp is one of the best posters on here, he is up there on my list of members to play with.
Let's set up a play date. We can venture off the fairway, into the woods, and look for each other's balls. Woops! I don't think that came out just the way it........

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online