• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tour Edge Hot Launch HL3 Driver

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Broke some of my "farthest drive" spots on some of the holes today. On number 3 had 50 yards to pin, on number 6 I had 60 yards to pin, on hole 7 (par 5) I had 150 yards to pin, on hole 9 (par 5) I had 150 to pin, and on hole 10 I had 50 yards to pin. All straight down the fairway. Of course these were from the geezer gold tees. And all were probably around 250 yards. My old age max. these days. This driver is magic.

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
I keep trying to teach these guys about "metal fatigue" and how you can't keep a driver for too long or the face gets soft and the shaft loses it's "spring".

Then all these young guys wonder how come a 71 year old man keeps blowing it by their drives right down the middle. I've even had some say "you should be playing from the white tees" because they were so humiliated. One of these days they'll put us old duffers up on the pedestal where we should be and look up to us like most other cultures do regarding their elders. :mad:
Are you serious??? That will never happen. And admit it...……..when you were young, you never put any old duffers up on a pedestal. That only happens in Japan. If some young person put me up on a pedestal, I'd fall off and break my hip...……...ha. I could care less if any of them put me on a pedestal. I say play them for money and when you take their last penny, that's reward enough.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Are you serious??? That will never happen. And admit it...……..when you were young, you never put any old duffers up on a pedestal. That only happens in Japan. If some young person put me up on a pedestal, I'd fall off and break my hip...……...ha. I could care less if any of them put me on a pedestal. I say play them for money and when you take their last penny, that's reward enough.
No, of course I wasn't serious. limp and I were goofing around.

Last edited:

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
No, of course I wasn't serious. limp and I were goofing around sssmokin. Lighten up. Read the previous posts before so you understand.
I know you guys were kidding. I did read the previous posts. I was kidding also. WTF???? Why would you get upset about what I put in?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
In the red corner we have warbirdlover. In the blue corner we have sssmokin. No punching below the belt. Defend yourself at all times. Let’s have a nice clean fight boys.

Let’s get ready to ruuuummmmbbblllleeee!!!!
The way they argue, you'd thing they were siblings!!:D:D

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
I should have said NONE OF US put any old duffers on a pedestal when we were young. I was just making my point.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.