• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Tournament Spreadsheet - Calaway scoring system & stableford

Riverologist

Jan 27, 2009
Mini Tournament Ideas & Spreadsheet - Calaway scoring system & stableford

Organizing a golf getaway for 8 guys this spring. I was wondering if anyone had an excel template for the callaway scoring system and stableford.

Or
Does anyone know of a cheap scorekeeping program that they've used?

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Organizing a golf getaway for 8 guys this spring. I was wondering if anyone had an excel template for the callaway scoring system and stableford.

Or
Does anyone know of a cheap scorekeeping program that they've used?
Does the sheet need columns for mulligans, foot wedges, gimmies, etc.?
icon10.gif

OP
R

Riverologist

Jan 27, 2009
Does the sheet need columns for mulligans, foot wedges, gimmies, etc.?
icon10.gif

With this group, we need spotters.

We are playing 8 rounds in 5 days and are playing various formats. We will be awarding points depending on performance for each round. Kind of like our own mini Fed Ex Cup points.

Only a few of us keep a handicap so I was trying to figure out ways to even out the field and decided on doing the Callaway scoring system for the first few rounds and then make handicaps based on those first few rounds for the rest of the rounds.

If you got any good suggestions on any formats that might be fun or any other method of scoring without handicaps, love to hear them!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.