• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Trading off some putters...

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
Trading off some putters and other stuff...

Because of health issues I not playing anymore so thought I'd unload some of my gear.

Here's the deal, rather than just sell them, I'd like to trade for brown whiskey or cigars. Canadian guys, here's a chance....the stuff I'm unloading follows.

OP
wirehair

wirehair

Apr 29, 2005
Byron Morgan Solid Copper..

#9 of 30, hand stamped billet copper. Face balanced, not sure of weight but feels about 340-350, 35". It was my #1 gamer so slight use marks. Gripped with a leather stitchback, and I've got a couple of headcovers and another grip I'll throw in. Because of it's rarity I'm not sure of value, but $400 isn't out of line.
morgan copper.jpg

OP
wirehair

wirehair

Apr 29, 2005
Palombi Weld neck custom 389.

George fixed this one up, It's got a weld neck about 1/2 inch longer than standard. Hangs a little south of face balanced, but more than normal. Weighs in at 340 or so (just a guess), 35" with a ping blackout grip and a sound slot. Finish is 3x black, no dings to talk about but I gamed it quite a bit. I'll throw in another grip or two depending on what I find. It's worth about $250. Great gamer.
palombi.jpg

OP
wirehair

wirehair

Apr 29, 2005
Cameron 1996 Copper Catalina - minty fresh.

Pretty much a wall hanger, original grip is not in plastic but doesn't appear to have ever been played. Has copper headcover. Sells for about $400.
scotty copper cat.jpg

OP
wirehair

wirehair

Apr 29, 2005
Cameron Classic V tour.

A very rare tour Cameron. Head is from 93/94, but Scotty engraved it with Block Titleist and issued to an unknown tour player in 1997. Smooth sole, naked neck. I've got a few rounds on it, and Doc played this one when was in Dallas a while back. Original pre-Titleist grip, and I've got a dirty NOS headcover on it. I thought it was refinished, but a couple of knowledgeable guys have said that the milling and finish is consistent with what Cameron did in 1997. It's got a Certificate of Authenticity #A003493. Somewhere around $900 is my guess.
classic v tour.jpg

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
I don't need anymore putters, lol. But, I do have some Monte Cristo and Cohiba cubans that I can send you as a get well gift. Just PM me your mailing address.

OP
wirehair

wirehair

Apr 29, 2005
I don't need anymore putters, lol. But, I do have some Monte Cristo and Cohiba cubans that I can send you as a get well gift. Just PM me your mailing address.

Cool, I'll PM address. I've got a pretty good pile 'O stuff here in addition to putters. It's all subject to give away/trade.

Drivers;
Tour Adams Redline (about 2*open) 9.5*, 400CC (tour head is smaller), Stiff lizard shaft, a beast if you hit a hook, a nightmare if you slice 'em. My youngest (a jock) had this so it's used with a dummy mark. about 95-100 ss.
Cleveland Launcher 9.5* Grafalloy Blue stiff. Gotta be a man to swing it. 100+ ss.
TM R7 CGB max, 10.5 Aldila DVS R-flex. My gamer, a smooth combination good for 85-90 ss.

Wedges - all in pretty good shape
Cleveland 588 53* - raw with black ox finish.
Cleveland 56* low bounce, zip grooves, black pearl.
Callaway 56-14, raw with black ox, mack daddy grooves.

OP
wirehair

wirehair

Apr 29, 2005
Irons:
Wishon 870ti. 4-Gap. Titanium face, Cavity back. Shafted with Graf ProLaunch blue R-flex. They came to me from Indacup with UST V2 r-flex shafts that were too stiff. I'll include those shafts also.

Golfworks DM (look like Cally x-18) A-flex used them for a while when the r-flex Wishons got to be too much. Real good for old guys or wives. 3-PW.

Here's the PW's to give you an idea.
irons back.jpg
irons face.jpg

OP
wirehair

wirehair

Apr 29, 2005
Hybrids/Fairways

Titty 909f2 3 wood 15.5 - Voodoo Stiff
Adams A3 22* hybrid - Aldila DVS R-flex
Nickent 3DX 14* (why would anyone want a 1 iron?) - stock s-flex shaft.

OP
wirehair

wirehair

Apr 29, 2005
Pics, Drivers, FW's and hybrids (gotta be in compliance with the rules;)) all have correct HC's.

Drivers L-R -- TM, Adams, Cleveland
FW/hybrids L-R -- Nickent, Adams, Titty 909F2
IMG_0077.jpg
IMG_0078.jpg

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Our little Irish deal is still on, right? Guy travelling over next week, ;-)

OP
wirehair

wirehair

Apr 29, 2005
Irish deal still on...I do need to get out & get stuff shipped, kinda takes a bit of effort. :(

LBlack14

Enjoy Life!
Supporting Member
May 5, 2008
Ohio
Country
United States United States
What do you have to have for the 870 Ti heads and the CGB Max? Together and seperate.

OP
wirehair

wirehair

Apr 29, 2005
Can't pull shafts out, but how about a mix of 10 Cohibas and Monte Cristos for the driver...or mebbe a 750ml single malt scotch 18 or older.

🔥 Latest posts