• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Trump

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Since the owner is absent I'll break my old rule.... What do you think about the Donald's run?
There's no wrong answer. :)

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Regardless of your feelings about him, poll results wise he is the real deal.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
There's a very small part of me that wants him to win just to see what happens.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
I think the Democrats are rooting for Trump to be selected.
A wise man once told me never to discuss politics or religion on an internet forum designed for talking about golf.

That being said, I agree with TTR's statement.

That is all.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
As long as the Constitution still guarantees me the right to keep and eat bananas, I'm happy with any of them.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Both sides despise him and he is sure as hell resonating with the American populace pretty damn well. He is old and rich and has zero filters so he says whatever the hell he wants and if nobody likes it oh well. He tells the media to suck it and says what I believe a lot of people in this country feel and want to say but due to our media they won't for fear of being labeled a racist or non pc. I mean for christ sake the guy has a point that we need to do something to stem the tide of illegals flowing over our borders so easily. We cannot support them in the numbers they are arriving at.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Both sides despise him and he is sure as hell resonating with the American populace pretty damn well. He is old and rich and has zero filters so he says whatever the hell he wants and if nobody likes it oh well. He tells the media to suck it and says what I believe a lot of people in this country feel and want to say but due to our media they won't for fear of being labeled a racist or non pc. I mean for christ sake the guy has a point that we need to do something to stem the tide of illegals flowing over our borders so easily. We cannot support them in the numbers they are arriving at.
^^^this

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
You have his bumper sticker on your car, don't you? ;)

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
My fingers are twitching. Shouldn't even post to anything about politics. But... until Tea or one of the other mods shuts this thread down......

That a loud mouth, arrogant, egotistical, 4-time bankrupt, minority denigrating, female denigrating, 3-times divorced, touting solutions to every issue out there most of which are impossible is leading the polls and could well be elected POTUS simply shows how pathetic the rest of the candidates are. That Trump has the slightest chance of being elected POTUS shows how far we have fallen as a Country.
In the real world, his bid will probably only serve to see that the Democratic candidate is elected since the Republican vote will undoubtedly be split between the "establishment" candidate and Trump.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
My fingers are twitching. Shouldn't even post to anything about politics. But... until Tea or one of the other mods shuts this thread down......

That a loud mouth, arrogant, egotistical, 4-time bankrupt, minority denigrating, female denigrating, 3-times divorced, touting solutions to every issue out there most of which are impossible is leading the polls and could well be elected POTUS simply shows how pathetic the rest of the candidates are. That Trump has the slightest chance of being elected POTUS shows how far we have fallen as a Country.
In the real world, his bid will probably only serve to see that the Democratic candidate is elected since the Republican vote will undoubtedly be split between the "establishment" candidate and Trump.
And still 100X better than Hillary and Bernie.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.