• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ultimate Shot Talk Golf Outing

OP
mddubya

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
So there is only 3 of us interested now?

In golf that is, :laugh:

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
You won't see much commitment to a room until Feb at best, I would think.

Yeah, I'm kind of excited. But once we start golfing, I don't care about my wife! :D

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Why is Harrison Bay out of the question?

Because of lack of cabins?

I would think a hotel would be a better alternative personally. I'd skip out on the cabin, unless it was astromically cheaper than a hotel plus the greens fees for the one day of golf.

I would still in for going. The closer the date, the more concrete you'll find a list of people.

It's only around 3 hours for me, so I'm game for it. Regardless if I stay or not, I'd atleast come up for a round or two, or more even and head back home.

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
I'm still in, got no problem with any of the suggestions, but I do drink beer and fart.:prop:

Somebody PM me when it's time to send money.

Can I share a room with Jeff & his wife? I'll bring a movie camera.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
He wanted to bunk with you, but if your bringing the ball and chain, he's decided to stay home.

I understand that. If I wasn't me I'd want to bunk with me, I mean look at me. Luckily, I am me, so I get to be with me all the time!

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Cabins?
How's about a hotel & some nightlife? Thought it was going to be right near Chattanooga?

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Posted by Eracer: Are we going to be using Tim's Ford as a base camp, playing there once (or twice) and travelling to other courses around the Nashville area?

Basically, I'm in. The way I snore (the others can tell you) you may want to pitch in and get me my own cabin. Near the woods. In the next county.

Snore??? WBL can break windows with his snoring. If they put us in the same cabin (which is fine with me), the cabin may move to a new spot by morning.............and the woods will be without wildlife of any kind.

OP
mddubya

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Cabins?
How's about a hotel & some nightlife? Thought it was going to be right near Chattanooga?

WE will be 12 miles from Winchester,Tn and only an hour from Nashville, still some nightlife. The cabins are to keep the cost down for anyone on a budget. There are motels available in Winchester.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.