• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

US Women's Open

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
I'll post a few pictures of the equipment and a couple course shots. Also does anyone know who the guy in the long sleeve polo is? He looks familiar, he was with Kerr.
IMG_1340.jpg

IMG_1309.JPG

IMG_1312.JPG

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1339.JPG
IMG_1309.JPG
IMG_1339.JPG
IMG_1340.jpg
IMG_1345.jpg
IMG_1312.JPG

OP
JArmour

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
Clug that all black putter is the odyssey in this set.
Fourteen 2.jpg

i15 face 2.JPG

Fourteen 1.jpg

i15 Motre F1.JPG

All Black Odyssey.JPG
All Black Odyssey.JPG
Fourteen 1.jpg
Fourteen 2.jpg
i15 face 2.JPG
i15 Motre F1.JPG

OP
JArmour

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
Anyone know what the bronze colored cavity irons are?
IMG_1359.jpg

IMG_1352.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

IMG_1344.JPG

IMG_1351.jpg
IMG_1344.JPG
IMG_1346.jpg
IMG_1351.jpg
IMG_1352.jpg
IMG_1359.jpg

OP
JArmour

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
By the way had a great time meeting Clugnut. Solid guy, just don't pop your collar around him.

Augster

Rules Nerd
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2005
I wouldn't think any of these ladies are old enough to know who Mr. Peabody is, let alone have a headcover of him.

That was one ugly red putter. Looks a lot like my hydraulic puller.:wow:

Nice pics!

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
By the way had a great time meeting Clugnut. Solid guy, just don't pop your collar around him.

Ha. Thanks for the op to come join you, J. I had a great time, and it was well worth the drive. It was really cool to hang out with someone who has as much (or more) passion for golf gear than me. Boy know his schizit!

BTW, no one mess with JArmour. He looks just like The Rock, and is about as built. He could have dropped me with one punch, which undoubtedly he felt like doing numerous times yesterday!

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Forget clubs! I wanna see some more asses!

I'll try to get some pics up, too. I could only take about ten before my camera died, and I think every one was of either Paula Creamer's follow through, or Morgan Pressal's back side. My wife is going to think I'm a perv.

OP
JArmour

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
Ha. Thanks for the op to come join you, J. I had a great time, and it was well worth the drive. It was really cool to hang out with someone who has as much (or more) passion for golf gear than me. Boy know his schizit!

BTW, no one mess with JArmour. He looks just like The Rock, and is about as built. He could have dropped me with one punch, which undoubtedly he felt like doing numerous times yesterday!

Hahahaha no way man I had a great time. Especially when we got shot down trying to take a picture of the new ping hybrids (which by the way are sweeeeeeet). I got my putter in I'm going to post some pictures in a minute.

OP
JArmour

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
First of all..... That's what she said!

Anyway, if you hold your mouse over it or click on the picture it should enlarge.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.