• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

USA 'Patriot' & V-Rad Rivalry putter grips***

Victory

Nov 18, 2007
With the Ryder Cup Madness in the air- Golf Pride has released a few new Patriotic grips...

1) V-Rad Rivalry USA putter grip... semi pistol design and new rubber composite give th egrip a unique feel and tecture with sharpe color.. the grip is white on top (flat part) , red on the right side with 4 large stars, blue in the left with 3 large stars.. the entire grip is covered in very tiny raised stars not seen by pictures that allows for good gripping. tacky and cleans well.... $7.50

2) New - Patriot' Multi Compound USA round grip.... Multi compound design BUT lacking the CORD - no cord built into the top part of the grip.. the blue part is a ruffer texture - with the white/red part the smooth velvet feel.. .600 round, 46.6 grams.....$6.29 each..
****need a full set & putter *** email me for best combo price..--- CHECK MY FRONT PAGE ON THE WEBSITE> buy 13 patriot grips and get FREE Vrad Rivalry putter grip!!!!

**grips sent out USPS mail for best value rate...
**questions contact me direct via email or call... :usflag:
USA.jpg
vradusa.jpg

OP
Victory

Victory

Nov 18, 2007
you know - i have not heard yet------- i am sure my evil twin brother in the UK has them but - i expect that.. i will place a call and see what better answer i can give. golf smith or works has the EURO putter v rad grip now. when i find out something i'll post up brother..

OP
Victory

Victory

Nov 18, 2007
nick is a nob- grips.. have to place a 500 unit order to get them done.. how many you need? :beach3:

--- front page of the website- special buy 13 patriot grups and get a free vrad...

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.