• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

USGA Names PGA Tour Player Jason Gore as Senior Director of Player Relations

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
Embed from Getty Images
By USGA

LIBERTY CORNER, N.J. – Following an extensive search, the USGA has appointed longtime PGA Tour player and four-time U.S. Open competitor Jason Gore as its first senior director, Player Relations.

The appointment launches a comprehensive program aimed at sharing information and strengthening engagement with players in areas of importance to the USGA. These include initiatives to grow and advance the game, research critical to the game's health, and continuing to incorporate the players' perspective in its work to advance the sport.

Gore's primary role will be to interact with professional and elite amateur players across the game, particularly focusing on competitors in the USGA's Open and amateur championships.

He will lead a team of full-time staff dedicated to player relations, including Liz Fradkin, who assumed her player relations role last fall. Previously the manager of the USGA's Curtis Cup Team and a member of the U.S. Women's Amateur staff, Fradkin has already been a fixture at several LPGA Tour events.

They will be joined by Robert Zalzneck and Ali Kicklighter, who will manage USGA player services with an emphasis on onsite services at the USGA’s four Open championships.

"I have the utmost respect for the USGA and proudly tell everyone that my experience in the 1997 Walker Cup was the highlight of my golf career," said Gore, 44, who won the PGA Tour's 84 Lumber Classic in 2005 and played in Sunday's final pairing of the 2005 U.S. Open at Pinehurst. "I'm incredibly honored to have been invited to play this role and can’t wait to get started."

Source: USGA Names PGA Tour Player Jason Gore as Senior Director of Player Relations

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.