• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Valentine's Day Gifts

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
YGA308A-4.jpg

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I think I got my wife some flowers when we were dating the first year. We started dating in fall of 2001, so maybe I bought flowers, I dunno. Seems like something I would do. Maybe not. Maybe we went for ribs. Who knows.

I hate buying flowers. And cards. And wrapping paper, for that matter. All that shit is ridiculous.

Normally, we get each other nothing for V's day, because it's stupid.

This year, I bought my wife a purse and a wallet because I did. What's better, she will be out of town for V's day, so I will give it to her before she leaves. I think it will make her trip.

Or, she'll ******* hate it and I will have to take it back while she is gone. Who understands women anyways.

R35

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I hate Valentines Day. My wife keeps hinting at all these things that she wants to do. smh. If I get my way, we'll send the kids to grandma's, grill a couple steaks, share a bottle of red and then sixty-nine for a spell. It doesn't have to be so complicated.

Does your wife know that you'll be 69'ing while she's taking the kids to grandmas? That's the hard part, just not letting her find out. :D

R35

🔥 Latest posts