• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Valentines Day

BuckeyeGin

Feb 10, 2009
So.....what gifts is everyone giving for Valentines Day? I got something fun for hubby, a boxed gift set with a harmonica, a book & CD teaching you how to play it! We got one for our grandson a few months ago & he had so much fun playing with it, I got him one of his own!
Well.....also little white shorts with hearts on them! Tee-Hee........

Adam Pettman

Nov 3, 2005
No presents just spending quality time together, we've done one valentines day together from now on we'll leave the gifts for christmas and birthdays.

extremeVFT03

golfaholic
Supporting Member
Apr 22, 2007
Country
United States United States
bought my girlfriend a Vera Bradly purse and my little girl some candy. nothing to much and i'll probaly buy something for me and say it was from her :)

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
I LOVe Valentine's Day. Taking her out for a beautiful dinner...

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
A card for the girls and my wife, probably (if today goes well) going to give each of my daughters a gift certificate for a manicure/pedicure. Wife got roses yesterday at school. Otherwise, just spending time together. We don't do a lot, and that's fine.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Nah, I understand people not doing much, but I find it funny how people hate Valentine's Day. Yes I've had bad experiences, but this is a day where the general idea is to be good to someone you love and do something special. Forget everything else, and just enjoy that.

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Nah, I understand people not doing much, but I find it funny how people hate Valentine's Day. Yes I've had bad experiences, but this is a day where the general idea is to be good to someone you love and do something special. Forget everything else, and just enjoy that.

Oh, stop being sensible!

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
A huge box of Whitman's chocolates and a card for my wife and another for my daughter. Flowers wilt. Chocolate lasts forever if you know what I mean... :D

OP
B

BuckeyeGin

Feb 10, 2009

Cool! I've been playing the blues harp for a little over a year. Love it.

Awesome! My husband has been playing around with it since I gave it to him....its fun!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.