• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Variety of stuff to sell

maywb

May 8, 2008
Snake Eyes Viper Ti 460 10.5 deg driver (paint was removed so that the crown is a matte gray color). Good shape overall. The weight near the toe is stripped and would take a drill to get out. I am pretty sure I have a few extra weights that I’ll include as well. Looks to play a hair under 44 inches. This was a thriver experiment. Shaft is a Penley Stealth 70 stiff flex that was tipped for a 3 wood install. A nice Snake Eyes headcover is included as well. $35 shipped CONUS.

Tour Edge Hovercraft belly putter. 43 inches. Center shafted. I removed the grip and placed a 2 inch extension in the shaft but have decided to not use this putter as I’m going back to standard length. I will include a brand new Winn belly putter grip (the exact some model that came with this putter). That way, you can try this putter out at different lengths and then make it how you want. Like new condition with changes to length as mentioned above. Matching magnetic headcover included. $42 shipped CONUS.

Wedge package deal. These are 4 nice wedges that I no longer need and would like to sell as a group to make shipping easier/cheaper. All of these are in decent shape, some have only been used a few rounds. All right handed.
1) Snake Eyes Forged 60 deg wedge. Spinner 4.5 shaft. Prosoft insert installed.
2) SMT Durometer black insert 49 deg wedge. Dynamic Gold R300 shaft. Prosoft insert installed.
3) Wishon CX Micro platinum finish 56 deg wedge. Dynamic Gold R300 shaft. Prosoft insert installed.
4) Maltby MCC forged gap wedge. Apollo Hump reg flex shaft.
$27 for any 1
$39 for any 2
$49 for any 3
$57 shipped CONUS for all 4

UST Proforce V2 65 X-stiff flex shaft untipped with Dual Durometer grip. 1.75 inch prep. A pinhole sized nick in the paint near the tip. 42 3/8 inches. $38 shipped CONUS.

Nike Slingshot OSS 6 iron demo. Standard length with 2 deg upright lie. Stock steel stiff flex. $2 if added to any other purchase.

Featured Reviews

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomaschasse54