• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Vick could be going to jail

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
Good, people that do these kinds of things to animals should be put away, I just hope he wont get away with it because hes a celebrity like he did with the marijuana charges.

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
Could this clown be any more stupid?

I am really considering boycotting the NFL this year because of all the morons that play in it.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Lyle, you're close to Green Bay. Packers don't have these problems (much)... :D Become a Packer fan... :laugh:

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Vick is a hood. But 10 to 1, he'll get off with a fine.

I already boycott the NFL, NBA, and MLB. I just hope the PGA never gets this bad.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
The entire Bengals squad is already in jail. The AFC North is wide open LOL

sandwedge

Oct 19, 2006
Vick is a real low life scumbag. I hope he rots in a jail cell and gets raped by his cell mate.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Good, people that do these kinds of things to animals should be put away, I just hope he wont get away with it because hes a celebrity like he did with the marijuana charges.

I really wish we could let the punishment fit the crime. You know, child rapists get hogtied, and the family gets baseball bats (use your imagination). People who run dogfighting get hogtied and tossed into a ring with twenty hungry pit bulls. For a little while. They shouldn't be killed - just given a taste of what those poor dogs have to endure.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
He'll get off. Celebrity Justice in the USA...If Johnnie Cochran were still alive - he'd be on the scene this morning.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
Could this clown be any more stupid?

I am really considering boycotting the NFL this year because of all the morons that play in it.
Yes,
He could be like Maurice Clarett, Lawrence Phillips. Or even his brother Marcus for that matter. Throwing his life and talent away before getting his millions.

It amazes me how someone could be set for life by simply not acting like a blithering idiot, and they fumble the ball by doing something so stupid that you would expect more from a junior high student.

Then again, many junior high students may have more education.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Yes,
He could be like Maurice Clarett, Lawrence Phillips. Or even his brother Marcus for that matter. Throwing his life and talent away before getting his millions.

It amazes me how someone could be set for life by simply not acting like a blithering idiot, and they fumble the ball by doing something so stupid that you would expect more from a junior high student.

Then again, many junior high students may have more education.

But NFL players are college graduates! Aren't they?

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
But NFL players are college graduates! Aren't they?

Not all, no.

If the NFL Board had any balls, they'd ban him from this year if he is found guilty. But they won't. Remember that player from Chicago last year?

Oh, and Sand-wedge, your sense of justice is...well...as bad as Vick's.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I think innocent or guilty this guy should have to do some serious, like 100 to 200hours of mental health counseling, mandatory, from the NFL. He's no different than all of these guys, a product of thier environment. I recall a conversation, not sure how it started or whatever, with my boss. Somehow it came to some crap about this guy who works for us and if he won the lottery? He must have been buying tickets or something. My statement was "if he won the lottery, he'd be dead in 2months". It was one of those serious/jokes. That's similar to what happens with these guys, they get all this money and do some really stupid $hit. Would they have done some stupid $hit anyway? Probably but the $$ just allows it to be taken to a higher level.

Tell me you can do the crap they are accusing him of without having some serious abuse issues from childhood? He's about a QB sneak away from being a full blown psychopath.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Ezra, I don't think what Vick did is even close to being psychopathic. You need to understand that dogfighting is DEEPLY entrenched in the Southern culture. It's a part of life. People get caught up in it because it satisfies a blood lust, and of course there's a lot of money to be made.

Dogs are nothing more than disposable items that either make these guys money, or end up dead. It's really sad, but mostly, it's criminal. Eveyone involved knows it, and everyone who participate rolls the dice that they won't get caught.

Vick got caught, and should pay the appropriate penalty. What that penalty is, I don't know, but it's got to hurt.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
On ESPN they were saying he electrocuted, hung and beat several dogs to death againt a concrete floor because they would not fight. If this is the case, he is borderline Psychopath. Killing and torturing animals is one of the 1st signs of that behavior pattern.

🔥 Latest posts