• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

VIDEO: Another Bad Look for Matt Kuchar

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
MOVING "LOOSE IMPEDIMENTS" IN A WASTE BUNKER. This was the most recent questionable act of Matt Kuchar. I wonder if he even cares.

Apparently, it's within the rules (which I don't get). But as Geoff Shackelford commented at his site, that's a whole different topic.

Nonetheless, how does it look when Kuchar pulls this stuff? Not good to me. In fact, it looks bad, silly, both.

Just step up and hit the ball, Matt. Play it as it lies. Because you did hit your golf ball in that waste bunker. Kuchar went on to miss the cut at the Porsche European Open.

I might need to start a new category at this blog called, "Really, Kooch?"

Source: VIDEO: Another Bad Look for Matt Kuchar

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
Really, Kooch? You did something within the rules while I, an obnoxious prick who writes opinion hit pieces that mistakenly get posted to forums as "news" strictly for click-bait, expose how desperately I need to get laid but can't? Really, Kooch?

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Geoff Shackleford can go F himself. A golfer does something within the rules that a journalist doesn’t like? Oh diddums. I don’t like this hack’s cheap attempt to demonise Kuchar.

Members online

No members online now.