• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS: Jason Day Banks 12th PGA Tour Win at Wells Fargo Championship

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
FORMER WORLD NO. 1 JASON DAY IS BACK.

I probably said that earlier this year when Day won the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines. But it's worth saying again after his second PGA Tour victory of the season.

"In the final round of the 2018 Wells Fargo Championship, Day wowed the crowd in his Green Mile performance to seal the win," noted the PGA Tour, "but Aaron Wise made his presence known as he [finished 10 under] to tie for second."

Day's 12th PGA Tour win vaulted him from 14th to seventh in the Official World Golf Ranking.

"I had no idea where the ball was going today, especially off the tee," Day admitted. "I missed a lot of fairways, missed a lot of greens."

He added: "My short game stood the test, which was nice. This was probably one of the best wins I've ever had just because of how hard everything was today."

Source: VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS: Jason Day Banks 12th PGA Tour Win at Wells Fargo Championship

🔥 Latest posts