• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

VIDEO: Montana Boys Finish in Snow to Decide State 2A Golf Championship

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
Horrendous conditions for Montana boys state AA golf championships in Great Falls Tuesday. #snow pic.twitter.com/xp0ZTvQ3ty
— Richard Ecke (@richard_ecke) October 8, 2019

THE MONTANA BOYS 2A HIGH SCHOOL GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP had some extra drama -- snow. As you can see above, the boys kept playing as the Meadow Lark Country Club in Great Falls went from green to white. Due to the snowy conditions, some chipped on the green. Others cleared a path to attempt a putt.

Richard Ecke shot the above footage that's making the rounds on social media and golf sites. (I saw the above clip on my Twitter feed.)

More from Ecke:

"I filmed it at 3:15 pm MDT Tuesday at the close of a two-day golf tournament at Meadow Lark Country Club, Gt Falls MT. The weather was fine Monday and mild until about 11 am Tuesday when the snow began. The late players were losing balls in the snow. COLD!"

And if you're wonder why they're playing Montana high school golf in October, here you go:
It’s high school, so they have to play when school is in session.
— Richard Ecke (@richard_ecke) October 10, 2019

Source: VIDEO: Montana Boys Finish in Snow to Decide State 2A Golf Championship

🔥 Latest posts