• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

VIDEO: 'Never Say Die – The Jason Day Story'

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
THIS MINI-DOCUMENTARY ABOUT JASON DAY is nicely done, well worth 10 minutes if you want to learn about Day's background and unlikely climb to the No. 1 ranking in golf.

From Day's sponsor RBC:
Jason Day’s journey to the top of the golf world is unlike anyone else's. From humble beginnings in Australia, Jason overcame adversity to find his path through hard work and dedication. Through exclusive, behind-the-scenes access Jason's story is shared with the world for the first time here. We're proud to call Jason a member of Team RBC.​

Source: VIDEO: 'Never Say Die – The Jason Day Story'

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
And you don't hear Jason Day lamenting his tough upbringing or saying oh-woe-is-me. He was a poor kid of mixed race background but you don't hear him playing the race card.

He just gets on with it. That's why I like him.

Last edited:

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Yip, great video. I shared it with my middle kid. He likes Day, even more so now. For me the interesting bit was the difficult transition from winning locally to making the step to winning on the PGA Tour / Majors. Like so many, he struggled from the big fish in a small pond syndrome.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online