• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

VIDEO: Phil Mickelson Collects Fifth Win at Pebble Beach in Monday Finish

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
THAT AGELESS WONDER PHIL MICKELSON won again, besting runner-up Paul Casey by three shots at the AT&T Pebble Pro-Am. He shot a 65 in the final round that had to be completed on Monday. Casey had a 71. Scott Stallings (66) finished third.

Mickelson now has five wins at Pebble Beach and 44 for his career. Not bad for a Hall of Famer nearing 50 and still playing with the youngsters on the PGA Tour.

"It's a lot more work and effort to play at this level," Lefty said at PGATOUR.COM. "I have believed for some time that if I play at my best, it will be good enough to win tournaments here. The challenge is getting myself to play my best.

"It's a lot more work off the course, it's more time in the gym, it's more time eating, it's more time focusingit's all these things that go into it, and so it's very gratifying to see the results and to finish it off the way I did."

The focused work has Mickelson swinging the club faster and driving the ball farther. His putting has also improved.

The victory lifted Phil to No. 17 in the world rankings.

Source: VIDEO: Phil Mickelson Collects Fifth Win at Pebble Beach in Monday Finish

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.