• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

W/S FG Tour M3

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
United States United States
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1443964394.329152.jpg
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1443964404.963086.jpg

Hit these irons at a local golf range, really enjoyed the set. But one thing I noticed was that the ball SPUN!!!!!! Holy damn this things gripped, and this was on a driving range green, with driving range balls!! really consistent ball flight, which isn't nessisarily what I'm looking for, I didn't really feel like I could keep them down, which is a negative. Great feel though, really enjoyed hitting them.

Not sure how forgiving they are, or how much feel they provide, because I tested them after my range session for the day, so I was nice and warmed up, and as you can see in the pic, I did nothing but middle them, I could've been hitting a blade and still been playing it well. But really, these irons we taking the cover off of range balls, which is hard to do to say the least.

Also on more bonus, these things like friggin cool!!!! But with the 320's playing so well, I'm not really in the market for new irons.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Good looking sticks. Wilson seems to be making a comeback. Lots of marketing this year. I have my first set of black irons in the bag now - I have not hit them yet and they were new in plastic. As soon as the rain lets up I will find out how quickly they get marked up.

OP
Splunge

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
Good looking sticks. Wilson seems to be making a comeback. Lots of marketing this year. I have my first set of black irons in the bag now - I have not hit them yet and they were new in plastic. As soon as the rain lets up I will find out how quickly they get marked up.
I'm not too worried, if anything they'll just show off how well I hit it

MattyB

Not a sheep shagger.
Supporting Member
Dec 30, 2012
Country
New Zealand New Zealand
You mean you'll show us how much character they've gained? :p

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
It's been years since Wilson has been manufacturing beautiful clubs. Since the Ci7s FGs V2s etc things have gotten me quite well for them. Unfortunately, no marketing means very short sales even if the products is amazing

🔥 Latest posts