• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Want to feel old?

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
upload_2019-11-4_20-21-19.png
upload_2019-11-4_20-21-19.jpeg

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
I feel old every time I roll out of bed.

The only thing I didn't know on that list was that the My 3 Sons show were triplets. Never watched a minute of that show.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Every time I look in the mirror I mutter "I've seen younger faces on money."

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I feel old every time I roll out of bed.

The only thing I didn't know on that list was that the My 3 Sons show were triplets. Never watched a minute of that show.

Every time I stand up something cracks or pops, makes me feel old. I guess I’ll worry if it stops cracking and popping

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Buncha pathetic whiners!!! The reason some of those things on the list don't register with me is that I was too busy with work and family to even see them. Yes, I was six years old before we moved to a home with indoor plumbing. Before that, the only "running water" was a hand pump about 50 feet outside the back door. 100 feet in the opposite direction was the outdoor... and only... toilet.
The youngest in our regular golf group is in his late 60's. The oldest just turned 80. One has had both knees and one ankle replaced. A couple of them have injuries suffered while in the military. The only one of our group I've ever heard say he is not playing on a given day because something hurts is the retired sales guy. He always has something that hurts because his wife tells him it is supposed to hurt!!! We just ignore him.
My back twinged a couple days last week. Did I stay home and not play? NO! Did I complain to the guys? NO! You just get up and go do something instead of sitting in a recliner, watching Price Is Right, hoping someone will listen to you complain while you wait to die!
Oh! We'll have been married 54 years next month so most of those thing on the list aren't from "that" long ago!! :D:D:D

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
Every time I stand up something cracks or pops, makes me feel old. I guess I’ll worry if it stops cracking and popping
You only have to worry about it when you make those noises while sitting still or lying down.

🔥 Latest posts