• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Want to see a good swing

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
I was hitting my irons like crap today at the range.. lots thin or slightly behind the ball and thin.. and pulls...

then i remember this kids smooth driver swing and I hit a few over the back fance at the driving range.. Wind helping alot today but it was at least 280-290 and just smacked them.. no effort.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Both look mechanically sound but how far are they going? I could swing that slow but would need an Rflex for sure. Twofast has a swing similar to 1st guy but he swings about 10-15mph faster than that I'd venture to guess.

FKA19

winter ho'in
May 21, 2006
Both look mechanically sound but how far are they going? I could swing that slow but would need an Rflex for sure. Twofast has a swing similar to 1st guy but he swings about 10-15mph faster than that I'd venture to guess.

those guys are both definitly swinging in the 105-115 range. the are just both incredibly smooth ala ernie. they make it look slow and easy but theyre still pounding the ball.
for reference check out my lastest driver vid:
YouTube - Driver Shot

that doesnt look fast at all, but i know for a fact it went 270, and is probably about 108 mph.

5iron

those guys are both definitly swinging in the 105-115 range. the are just both incredibly smooth ala ernie. they make it look slow and easy but theyre still pounding the ball.
for reference check out my lastest driver vid:
YouTube - Driver Shot

that doesnt look fast at all, but i know for a fact it went 270, and is probably about 108 mph.

That looked good and sounded well, sound... lol.:) Did you cut that drive ?

🔥 Latest posts