• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Waushara CC

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Well, Razor and I played today and it was beautiful. The Wife rode along and took a couple of pics, so here they are. I dread the Winter coming.......I'm hitting the ball pretty decent now.........especially irons. :(
golf 006a.jpg
golf 018a.jpg
golf 027a.jpg
golf 033a.jpg

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
Yes............he is alive and well. He's a great guy and we always have a blast. Bizarre sense of humor as myself...........LOL.
golf 004b.jpg

5iron

Well, Razor and I played today and it was beautiful. The Wife rode along and took a couple of pics, so here they are. I dread the Winter coming.......I'm hitting the ball pretty decent now.........especially irons. :(

Great job hitting those irons man :), just a shame that its getting cold like you said...:(

RustyL

Sep 20, 2007
Those are great pictures. Man that sure looks like a nice course.

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
RustyL posted: Those are great pictures. Man that sure looks like a nice course.
You can't beat it for the price IMO...........right now after 2:30 pm every day including weekends, you can play as many holes as you can get in with a cart for $19. :)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.