• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WBL in bad shape

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Warbirdlover is in intensive care with hole in intestines. He should have emergency surgery, but they are hitting him with antibiotics first to see if his body heals itself. He's such a surgery risk because of the Sarcoidosis he's battling along with his diabetes. Say a prayer for him. He's sure had a lot of bad luck healthwise the last couple of years.

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
Updating info that I get from Jer's wife. He is being moved into a room. It ISN'T in intensive care now. I'll be heading down there when he is able to see a visitor besides his wife and daughter.

WBLwalkswithSSSMOKIN.jpg

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Tell him to quit flirting with the nurses and get better!!

ejdahl21

Never Lay Up
Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2007
It's probably withdrawals from not ho'ing enough drivers. Best wishes to Jerry for a speedy recovery.

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
Tell him to quit flirting with the nurses and get better!!
When he starts talking about the "hot" nurses giving him a sponge bath or something, I'll know he's starting to feel better.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
When he starts talking about the "hot" nurses giving him a sponge bath or something, I'll know he's starting to feel better.
If you could get him a nurse that looks like some of your pics, I bet he'd be outta there in no time!!! ;)

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
My word!! Knew WBL wasn't posting quite as often. Figured he hadn't caught the golf bug yet this year. Evidently, he's had some more health issues. Tell him he MUST get better!!!! We haven't played a round of golf together, yet. I don't want our first round together to be at that big course in the sky.
Jerry and I have had a few private e-mails, back and forth. When Sling was thinking of closing down the board, we exchanged e-mails so we wouldn't lose track of each other. Sheesh!!!
sssmokin', tell him we all are pulling for him.

Members online

No members online now.