• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WBL in bad shape

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
As all have said already, we're all pulling for him.

What a crazy spring this has been.

R35

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Talked to him this morning. He was on a morphine high, and I could hardly make out what he was saying. Didn't mention any "hot" nurses though, so figure he's not feeling better.................except for the morphine buzz...........LOL. Haven't been able to get his wife tonight to see how he's doing and his phone is off. ??????

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
Friday update: Talked to him this morning, and he sounded much better. Still no infection, so that's great. They're pouring on the antibiodics to make sure. He's on liquid diet so nothing going through down there meaning he doesn't have the bad pain. Not on morphine now........vicodin now (spelling) so that's better. Says he might be able to go home in a couple of days if still no infection, but will have to stay on liquid diet.

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
Update: I just talked to him and his wife. He's doing much better. Complaining about the hospital food, so that's a great sign. They have him on the "mush" now, and he said the broth was a lot better. Might be coming home tomorrow or Sunday if MRI shows the hole has healed. Will have to stay on restricted diet but what the Hell. I passed on all of your welcome comments to him............thanks much guys. He was cracking up over some of them. Wow..........feels like a giant weight has lifted. I couldn't get down there because of the flooding from the last 2 days.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
My problems are nothing compared to some of our buddies in here. I'm home and no surgery required (so far). The only good thing to come out of this is the 1/2 hour session with the gorgeous young blond handling and ultrasounding my right nut. If I'd felt okay I would still have a boner from it. Made my whole hospital "year" LOL. Thanks for all the comments but I'm okay. I just keep finding new and weird ways to experience pain.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Hope WBL "makes friends" with as many hot nurses as he can before he is discharged.

Get well cyber-buddy.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Hope WBL "makes friends" with as many hot nurses as he can before he is discharged.

Get well cyber-buddy.

That was the issue wasn't it, premature discharge? :cool:

Just kdding, glad to hear your home and doing better!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
My problems are nothing compared to some of our buddies in here. I'm home and no surgery required (so far). The only good thing to come out of this is the 1/2 hour session with the gorgeous young blond handling and ultrasounding my right nut. If I'd felt okay I would still have a boner from it. Made my whole hospital "year" LOL. Thanks for all the comments but I'm okay. I just keep finding new and weird ways to experience pain.
Maybe ssmokin' can forward your post to that "gorgeous blonde". Next time she'll tell you it's an ultrasound device... just before she hits the trigger on the Taser!!!!
Good to hear you're on the mend, you tough old bird!!!! Glad I'm still a young flat-belly compared to you! :>) Do what the doctor says. Get healed up. The fairways and greens are waiting for you.

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
Hey WBL, it's great that things are working out, but avoid mixing blondes that have devices and your "boys". No good will come of that.

🔥 Latest posts