• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wells Fargo Championship 2016

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
220x75.png

• Thursday May 5 - Sunday May 8, 2016
• Quail Hollow Club
• Charlotte, NC
• Purse: $7,300,000
• Winning Share: $1,314,000
• FedExCup Points: 500
• wellsfargochampionship.com

It's on, you mofos. Time to start talking about golf again. :D

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
So, a player (Zac Blair) misses a putt and bangs himself in the head with his putter. Ouch!! He goes ahead and taps in to end the hole. He then notices the putter shaft is bent from the 'noggin knock'. Blair immediately goes to a rules official and tells him he made that last stroke, the tap in, with a club damaged in frustration. Blair is disqualified. Double OUCH!!!!
In how many sports do we see professionals... or even amateurs... basically disqualify themselves for infringement of rules??!!?? Once again, it is shown that golf is a game of integrity and good sportsmanship. There are big dollars at stake. Yet, over and over we see those dollar signs not compromise the Game.
Kudos to Blair and this Great Game of Golf!!!!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
A 502 yard par 4 into the wind, today. I've got that...... Nah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Hahn, a PXG player is now leading. If he closes, would this be the Parson's 1st win?
I believe so. Last week, Gerina Pilar was leading on the LPGA and they were saying she would be the first. She upchucked during the last round and didn't gain the win.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
I believe so. Last week, Gerina Pilar was leading on the LPGA and they were saying she would be the first. She upchucked during the last round and didn't gain the win.
I remember. I was watching that finish - she was pretty upset over not closing it. I wanted to comfort her in person, but............................

Rose and Hahn now tied.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Rickie Fowler falling behind but just got back to -7. I almost cannot bear to look at his ridiculous hat/pants/shoes. I hope this is just a very short fad for him.

OP
TheTrueReview

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Rickie Fowler falling behind but just got back to -7. I almost cannot bear to look at his ridiculous hat/pants/shoes. I hope this is just a very short fad for him.

He's going to have some interesting photo albums to look back on when he grows up. First there was the Bieber cut, now there's that whatever-the-style is. His 21st will be a hoot ...

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.