• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What are you all doing for cell phones?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
We've had AT&T for over 15 years. Their coverage was awesome as I was traveling around the Midwest. Now that we are retired, we are looking for less expensive plans. Seems every grocery retailer and other big box has cell phones and plans. Are they any good? Are any of you using those "no-name" plans? Thoughts???????

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
We're with Metro PCS. Four lines, unlimited text, talk, and data for $100 month all taxes included.

Last edited:

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
We've had Verizon for years. Now we have the AARP one sold at Target stores? In any case it's WAY cheaper and nothing has changed service wise.

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
We've had Verizon for years. Now we have the AARP one sold at Target stores? In any case it's WAY cheaper and nothing has changed service wise.
Target is just up the street. Will check that out tomorrow!! Thanks!

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Target is just up the street. Will check that out tomorrow!! Thanks!
Okay. Before someone comments.... We're not THAT flat! We do have up the street and down the street. :D:D

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Wife has US Cellular which has awesome coverage & there has been no place in the world where she doesn't get a signal. We had AT&T previously & the coverage was spotty at best. I have Verizon because it's what work paid for & honestly it sucks. At home it's useless unless I'm on wifi & in Madison the Capitol of WI there are areas where they have zero coverage:

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
jitterbug.jpg

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Verizon in NC. Great coverage, but not cheap. However, with real estate, I can claim my charges on my taxes. It's not much help, but it's something.

🔥 Latest posts