• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What Ball do you play

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
United States United States
I'm a ProV1x guy but lately I've been playing the Z-Star and really like it. I love the ballflight, high yet still flat. They have good green-side spin, just a shade less than a ProV1x.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I tried the Maxfli U/4x last year and liked it a lot. I'm thinking I want to try some Top Flite D2 feels or gamers next time.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I have played the E5 and E6 a while ago. I would prefer the B330RX over them.
What clark said. B330RX is my ball of choice but I wanted to play cheapo balls for awhile this year (Top Rocks and Slazenger) and they've been working okay. Don't go as far but they aren't bad.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
What ball do I play? My left one.

Seriously, my ball of choice is the Top Flite D2 Feel. However, 2 weeks ago I played some Nike PD Soft that my wife bought me for my birthday and I liked them a lot.
The PD Soft are a beaut ball. Although a two piece, I can't tell them apart from a premium ball performance wise.

geneinnc

Jan 26, 2014
I choose the best Ball from 100 or less. Hex chrome works for me as does the $2 price. Did the Titliest fit and it suggested NXT.
Good ball but impossible to work. You can see the ball fighting the movement.

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
I enjoy the Q-STAR, it is less expensive than the Z, has fine spin, I also like how much more solid it feels off of the tee and with my wedges as opposed to the Z, which feels like a marshmallow, I also like the prov1, and surprisingly I found a sleeve of callaway hex warbirds, this years... And loved them.

🔥 Latest posts