• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What did you build today?

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
Pics or it didn't happen!
Here you go you frickin Irishman.

20170127_161110.jpg
20170127_161214.jpg

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
Today i built a new little work area in the basement to do clubs. I have my new irons striped down. I'm flipping the shafts so logo is down. Also new ferrules and grips. But here's the question. I have a Ping DOC putter that needs some love.... what color should it be, with what color paint fill? Come on, give me ideas
I'm not gonna game it, maybe sell it, but its gotta look good.

Last edited:
OP
PaPaD

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Today i built a new little work area in the basement to do clubs. I have my new irons striped down. I'm flipping the shafts so logo is down. Also new ferrules and grips. But here's the question. I have a Ping DOC putter that needs some love.... what color should it be, with what color paint fill? Come on, give me ideas
I'm not gonna game it, maybe sell it, but its gotta look good.
If yer gonna sell it, I'd restore it to original scheme. Going off reservation may only have appeal to a few.......like me. :cool:

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
Ok so its finished. Red head with white aim line. Blue fill on face, white and blue on bottom fill, re-milled face and clear coat...
Pictures to follow

Last edited:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.