• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What did you buy today?

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
I hot-rodded the Strat with a Seymour Duncan Hot Rails humbucker in the bridge position. Just finished the install and test. This baby is FAT and LOUD. Gotta geezer gig tomorrow night - ROCK ON!

IMG_20160422_164429223_zpsfebfainl.jpg

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
Well played - I always wanted a picture of a bunny with a pancake on its head. ;)

The layman's version is, I replaced the single-coil bridge pickup on one of my electric guitars with a double-coil pickup that has twice the output and has a thicker sound with no phase hum.

What are you talking about?

Monkey.jpg

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
You need to do a better job conserving tees. They don't grow on trees, you know!!!!;)
Well, the wooden ones do!

SWMBO and I were members of a private CC from 98 to 08. The club always had the carts stocked with tees so the members would just leave unbroken ones lying on the teebox after they teed off. What a waste! I made it a mission/hobby to always pick up those tees and keep them. Over the ten years, I amassed so many that I am still using them 8 years later. Now THAT proves I am one cheap bastard!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.