• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What did you buy today?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
What did I buy today?? Pain and suffering!!!

12 noon, dentist chair. Deep cleaning so they deadened the entire bottom row of teeth. (Upper is a denture. Should have been half price but they didn't buy that argument!) Just about the time I could begin feeling my bottom lip, 3:00 appointment at the dermatologist. Inherited genes that see seborrheic keratoses pop up all over. Good lookin' P.A. went gunning for them with her nitrogen ice thingy. Probably burned off at least 20 of them on my back, neck, and forehead.
Back to dentist on Friday for root canal and crown. Shoulda been a meth smoker and not had any teeth left to cause trouble!!!!!

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country

12 noon, dentist chair. Deep cleaning so they deadened the entire bottom row of teeth. (Upper is a denture. Should have been half price but they didn't buy that argument!) Just about the time I could begin feeling my bottom lip, 3:00 appointment at the dermatologist. Inherited genes that see seborrheic keratoses pop up all over. Good lookin' P.A. went gunning for them with her nitrogen ice thingy. Probably burned off at least 20 of them on my back, neck, and forehead.
Back to dentist on Friday for root canal and crown. Shoulda been a meth smoker and not had any teeth left to cause trouble!!!!!
They should be paying us for that shit. I had the nitrogen spray on my face back in May and if the PA hadn't been a hottie, I'd have been more pissed off.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia

3:00 appointment at the dermatologist. Inherited genes that see seborrheic keratoses pop up all over. Good lookin' P.A. went gunning for them with her nitrogen ice thingy. Probably burned off at least 20 of them on my back, neck, and forehead.

Only 20 huh?

I get a mental picture that at some stage during the process your head became frozen like an ice block.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
They should be paying us for that shit. I had the nitrogen spray on my face back in May and if the PA hadn't been a hottie, I'd have been more pissed off.
Trouble is, most all these "professional" young ladies are "hotties". The dental hygienist, however, tried to draw my ire. "If you were my grandfather, this is what I would recommend." Uggghhh.... She's married with two kids, the oldest just turned 10. Yes, married almost 50 years, I could actually have 10 year old great grandkids... but I don't!!!!!! So, don't rub it in that I look my age!!:D

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Big Bertha 3 wood (adjustable 14 degrees to 17 degrees) and Big Bertha 5 wood (adjustable 17 degrees to 20 degrees. Just flat could NOT get along with the G20 4-wood. Lots of options. Crank the 3 to 14 degrees and have a "thriver". Or, pull it up to 17 and have a strong 4-wood. Likewise, crank the 5 to 17 degrees and it's like a 4-wood or get to 20 degrees and have a "6" wood.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Big Bertha 3 wood (adjustable 14 degrees to 17 degrees) and Big Bertha 5 wood (adjustable 17 degrees to 20 degrees. Just flat could NOT get along with the G20 4-wood. Lots of options. Crank the 3 to 14 degrees and have a "thriver". Or, pull it up to 17 and have a strong 4-wood. Likewise, crank the 5 to 17 degrees and it's like a 4-wood or get to 20 degrees and have a "6" wood.
At your swing speed...your driver should probably be around 14º

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Nice! I'd crank that 3W to 17* and 5W to 20* and leave it! Loft is your friend.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.