• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What did you buy today?

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
The Fubuki just feels great, no idea on the special sauce but if I could have them in every club in my bag...I would.

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
subsonicsan is half Japanese! half Chinese! half philipinnese!

Last edited:

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
"Bold Habanero BBQ" almonds and cherry flavored "pull-apart" Twizzlers. My, the things that excite the unexcitable............

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
If enough of the cherry from the Twizzlers is absorbed by the Habenero in the almonds, tomorrow morning we should see "Cherry Bombs"!!!! :)
tenor.gif

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
On vaca at HHI with SWMBO this week and broke several of my own rules. I spent more than $200 on a set of irons, I bought current year model irons, and I bought PING irons with ferrules on them! I broke these rules because I walked into an Edwin Watts store and saw an excellent set of demo PING G irons in my specs for a price I could not walk away from. That and the fact that they gave me $100 for my Idea Tech V4.0 Adams irons (I think I paid $75). These babies are strong lofted and hot faced (if you believe the hype), and have just enought offset and sole width to please this geezer. Road test tomorrow at Old South Golf Links!

20160829_164733_zpshvktrtae.jpg
20160829_164723_zpshmj7muxa.jpg
20160829_164625_zpselhqbsgf.jpg

Last edited:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.