• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What did you buy today?

dknisle1

Jan 25, 2014
I bought 17 gallons of regular gas at $1.77/gal and a PING G30 SfTech driver. Pics coming tonight.
Man. The G30 is calling my name. I've been wanting one since it came out. I hit it way better than the new G series

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
Man. The G30 is calling my name. I've been wanting one since it came out. I hit it way better than the new G series
I have 27 holes on the G30 now and it is as good as anything else out there, but no better IMO. I do not like the sound (tink!). It reproves what I already knew - 460cc, .83 C.O.R. limit, decent shaft that fits = they all work.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
How big would drivers be now if they never capped it?
I don't think bigger would help. I built a few of the old illegal 500cc component drivers and they aren't any longer off the sweet spot or any more forgiving on the toe/heel shots. I hit smaller drivers just as well as 460cc units since most of my contact is near/around the center of the face. My problem is the face isn't moving very fast.................:(

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.