• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What did you buy today?

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
You drank the Kool aid! Redact out the TF label and add Cleveland and you'd be happy, but the wedges would perform the same. Same as TF balls vs Titleist balls........I still break 80 at half the cost.
So says the guy using a Scotty Cameron Putter.

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
Why don't you guys take this conversation over to FGI. Oh wait..................

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
There are just certain names I simply could not see in my bag. I'd bag a set of Nancy Lopez Northwestern clubs before seeing 'Top Flite' staring at me. I've picked up the Top Flite wedges in Dick's. There is this "electric charge" that runs through my arm, sorta like an electric fence, that says "Put me back on the rack and walk away!" Honestly, was actually looking at a set of Tour Edge Bazooka Hybrid-Irons a few weeks ago. Talk about ugly! Still better than Top Flite!!!!!
This one has me in total agreement with Subsonic!!!!:):)

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
There are just certain names I simply could not see in my bag. I'd bag a set of Nancy Lopez Northwestern clubs before seeing 'Top Flite' staring at me. I've picked up the Top Flite wedges in Dick's. There is this "electric charge" that runs through my arm, sorta like an electric fence, that says "Put me back on the rack and walk away!" Honestly, was actually looking at a set of Tour Edge Bazooka Hybrid-Irons a few weeks ago. Talk about ugly! Still better than Top Flite!!!!!
This one has me in total agreement with Subsonic!!!!:):)
Well that clinches it. I'm keeping those wedges forever!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online