• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What did you buy today?

OP
azgreg

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
And suck with all of them.
326.gif

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Four 15-ball packs of Top Flite D2+ feel golf balls. Dick's/Golf Galaxy deal is too good to pass up. And it seems like a popular cheapo ball with those here.

$40 with my Dick's rewards including shipping. That's 60 golf balls!

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Those are sweeeeeeeet! I can't bring myself to spend real money on shafts - it would force me to keep the clubs I put them in, or I'd never recover the cost. What heads are they going in? Mizzy's?
Yep going in the Mizzy's. Caught a pretty good deal on them $31/shaft. Won a $100 dollar bet on the Titans finishing over .500. $200 Visa gift card from work for Xmas and $29 in Q4 eBay bucks equal new shafts for no money out of pocket for me. :)

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Yep going in the Mizzy's. Caught a pretty good deal on them $31/shaft. Won a $100 dollar bet on the Titans finishing over .500. $200 Visa gift card from work for Xmas and $29 in Q4 eBay bucks equal new shafts for no money out of pocket for me. :)
Free shafts hit the ball straighter. It's true!

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Huge shout out to Juliana at Cell-Parts, she knows every ferrule for every club ever. I told her what I wanted and she hooked me up!

Cell-Parts distributes ferrules to most/all of the OEM's. Great company and amazing customer service!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Are you going to try another DIY glue job? Do we need to put out a UFO warning for courses in your area so when Mizzy heads begin flying................. :D

🔥 Latest posts