• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What did you buy today?

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States

Fairwaysplitter3320

Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
The Mizzy's have made it back home! Supposed to get 2" of rain today so initial thoughts and write up on the recoil shafts may be a little delayed.

Huge thanks to Steve, excellent craftsmanship once again! As always, I appreciate all of your help!

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
The Mizzy's have made it back home! Supposed to get 2" of rain today so initial thoughts and write up on the recoil shafts may be a little delayed.

Huge thanks to Steve, excellent craftsmanship once again! As always, I appreciate all of your help!
It's was a fun job, Nick. Thanks!

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
The Kirkland Signature golf ball frenzy is out of control now that Costco has suspended the item. I bought 4 dozen last month just to see what it was all about and found it was a good solid golf ball at a great price. I checked eBay yesterday after the Costco announcement and it was nuts. I put 3 dozen and 3 sleeves up for sale on a 1 day auction and some idiot paid $172 for them. Good freaking grief.......back to my D2 Feel from Top Flite - my scores are the same.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
The Kirkland Signature golf ball frenzy is out of control now that Costco has suspended the item. I bought 4 dozen last month just to see what it was all about and found it was a good solid golf ball at a great price. I checked eBay yesterday after the Costco announcement and it was nuts. I put 3 dozen and 3 sleeves up for sale on a 1 day auction and some idiot paid $172 for them. Good freaking grief.......
Not bad for a $60 investment!

Getting closer to the recoils. ;)

Fairwaysplitter3320

Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Play well!! ... while deciding what the next set of irons will be you pick up off ebay this week.;)
Thanks Limp, we have to wait for some rain to pass then it's a go!

Only thing on my "to get" golf list is an Evnroll er5. Same shape as my current gamer and is getting great reviews.

I gamed a Rife Barbados prior to the #7 and it was/is a great putter. Guerin Rife knows what he is doing.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Thanks Limp, we have to wait for some rain to pass then it's a go!

Only thing on my "to get" golf list is an Evnroll er5. Same shape as my current gamer and is getting great reviews.

I gamed a Rife Barbados prior to the #7 and it was/is a great putter. Guerin Rife knows what he is doing.
So this arrived via FedEx today!!!

209908-500x500.jpg

424583-500x500.jpg

🔥 Latest posts