• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
What did you shoot today? Or what are your most recent scores?

Yesterday for my mens leauges yesterday, I shot a 35,38 =73 in first round. Then a 39,38 =77 in second round. A few days ago I shot 78, then went out for another 9 holes... 32. But I have still had a few rounds in the low 80's too LOL. Let here how your doing.

dedicatedhacker

Jan 12, 2013
Altus Oklahoma
Country
I became a firm believer it's all about the irons, short game and putting. I suck at driving I've found out, best drive last sun was 220ish but their mostly straight, which forced me to really work on everything else double.

OP
jhmeg2

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
still high 80's in 10 months... I know people that have played for a few years, and still shoot mid 60's for 9 holes. your doing good. keep it up.

dedicatedhacker

Jan 12, 2013
Altus Oklahoma
Country
I had alot of spare time over last summer when the wife was deployed. I played a ton and practiced almost every day in the yard and my driving net. My original goal was to be able to beat the father in law and now that I've done that I need to set a new marker to beat

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
It's been ugly this year. I think my last 4 have been: 106, 102, 97, 92.

OP
jhmeg2

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
it happened... I shot above 80 today. 41,42=83:( I think I should take the day off tomarow, and do yard work. I mean I know I should take the day off, but I will prolly go play anyhow.

🔥 Latest posts