• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Back to reality this morning. 43/42=85. Mid-irons and pure stupidity caused most of the problems.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
36 and a 38 at the Schoolhouse 9. Great morning to walk. The Wildflowers were awesome. We also saw a large Black Bear cross the road in front of us on the way out.
Were there woods nearby where you could look for a pile of bear dung and prove that bears do.............

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
My money was on you, though. ;)

I tried. I really did. It was a good sized bear. I would guesstimate somewhere around 350 plus or minus.

I was driving along with my buddy and we were like... "Holy Shit! A Bear!" We were surprised more than anything. All of the years I have spent in VA that is only the third bear I have seen.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
We have one in the woods behind our house (or we did). Neighbors got a few pics when he was eating the cat food they put out for the feral cats (a whole different topic :mad:). I'm sure he was NOT a 350 pounder.

🔥 Latest posts