• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what did you shoot today?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Use cat food to catch feral cats in live trap. Teach bears to open live trap and get lunch. Bears... good. Feral cats... all cats... bad!!!!

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Actually, most black bears eat berries and other plants. Wife's cousin is one of the world's most renowned experts on coyotes. He has been called in to a number of locations to do forensic work after coyotes have killed humans. Nova Scotia has a bad coyote problem. Lots of black bears. Hardly ever an encounter between humans and black bears. He says the bears go about their business and pretty well ignore humans or other animals. Coyotes on the other hand prey on anything that bleeds. And, the pack mentality gives them confidence to attack most any prey. There have been a number of human/coyote incidents in Nova Scotia, some resulting in death or severe injury to the humans.
http://www.mcgrawwildlife.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/coyote-story-1.pdf

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
40/41 at Champions Run on Saturday. The wifey went with me for the first time in 7 years. We had an absolute blast!!!

A little delayed in sharing because when we got home I walked into a house full of all my buddies and my parents flew in for my surprise 35th bday party. Liz had been planning it for months and we had an absolute blast. What an amazing weekend!!!

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
121195-Littlefinger-cheers-gif-Imgur-uKnT.gif

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
40/41 at Champions Run on Saturday. The wifey went with me for the first time in 7 years. We had an absolute blast!!!

A little delayed in sharing because when we got home I walked into a house full of all my buddies and my parents flew in for my surprise 35th bday party. Liz had been planning it for months and we had an absolute blast. What an amazing weekend!!!
WOW!! Great weekend! Family is the BEST!!! Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! (... Youngster...)

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Another 79 this morning. Just like a stuck record. 42/37. Taking the rest of the week off. Going back to work and rest up. Firm talked me in to taking one more project. Problem project that, evidently, not one of the other 400+/- folks want to risk their career to rescue. My career is over. I can walk away any time. So... If I don't get shot, knifed, buried alive, or worse... this project is scheduled to complete in February. I've told them if I finish this project, not one more hour will be worked beyond that!!!!

29 feet deep in heavy ground water. Contractor has been running dewatering pumps for a month trying to get the level down. When we get down, we have a 36 FT X 36 FT concrete base 3 FT thick. The walls coming up out of the hole are 3 FT thick concrete. Once back at ground level, a nice masonry building goes on top with all the controls, HVAC, crane, etc. Designed to be a "poop pumpin' Paradise"......

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
40/40 today - Gold Tees, home course. Putter was just a tad off. My playing partner keeps getting better tho. When he first started playing with me about 10 years ago, he struggled to bust 100 - he shot 83 today.
But isn't that because you both play the golds now? :D

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Another 79 this morning. Just like a stuck record. 42/37. Taking the rest of the week off. Going back to work and rest up. Firm talked me in to taking one more project. Problem project that, evidently, not one of the other 400+/- folks want to risk their career to rescue. My career is over. I can walk away any time. So... If I don't get shot, knifed, buried alive, or worse... this project is scheduled to complete in February. I've told them if I finish this project, not one more hour will be worked beyond that!!!!

29 feet deep in heavy ground water. Contractor has been running dewatering pumps for a month trying to get the level down. When we get down, we have a 36 FT X 36 FT concrete base 3 FT thick. The walls coming up out of the hole are 3 FT thick concrete. Once back at ground level, a nice masonry building goes on top with all the controls, HVAC, crane, etc. Designed to be a "poop pumpin' Paradise"......
Well just don't get stuck in that hole!!! :)

🔥 Latest posts